In the odd case that you do not like your Gaatakatha products, here is our policy on returns:
- Not all products are eligible for returns. In order to maintain fairness to our artisans and craftsmen, as well as keep our prices fair, all items are "Final Sale." We only offer exchange or return only on Damaged and broken products. We do not exchange the goods that were delivered in a good condition.
- The Gaatakatha team must receive and approve your return request. Once your request is received and approved, you can return your products to our registered address
- In the unlikely event that your merchandise arrives damaged, you should email us a photo of the damaged product. You must email us about any damaged items in your shipment within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- Upon authorization of returns, we will gladly offer you an exchange or refund. You could choose to get a full refund in the form of store credits or get a refund on your original credit or debit card used for payment in which case return shipping charges and a stocking fee of Rs.200 per order will be applicable. Items that may have been damaged, defective or sent by error will be fully refunded.
- We aim to process all returns within one (1) week. If you have any questions about your return, feel free to reach out to our team at gaatakatha@gmail,com
- All returns are subject to the discretion of Gaatakatha.
- Additional non-returnable items:
For any other questions or clarifications, please reach out to the our team at email@example.com